First impressions count
Did you know that people form an opinion of your business in the first three seconds of viewing your website! That is why it is so important to make a good first impression.
Your logo is an integral part of this and can have a dramatic impact on the number of people who want to do business with you. Not only does it represent you, it’s one of the first things people are going to look for when they arrive at your website.
A well designed and up-to-date logo will help develop trust in the mind of your potential customer. It will reassure them that you are a well run modern business that they can do rely on, whereas a poorly designed or out-of-date logo will generate feelings of mistrust and suspicion.
Let’s face it if you were looking to buy an identical service from two different businesses and one of those has a grotty logo you’re automatically going to worry that their service won’t be up to scratch… even if in reality they offer a much better service than their competitor.
Acting on this will put you ahead of your competitors, this is where I can help. I work with a very talented designer who has already provided some of my customers with beautiful logo designs, here are some examples…
What You Get
- Six draft logo designs based on your criteria
- Three major amendments
- A final design in a horizontal and vertical layout
- Final design in the following formats: JPEG, PNG, AI and EPS
- A style sheet including font and colour references
The Design Process
- We will discuss any ideas you have such as colour, shape, required text, etc…
- I will discuss this with the designer and confirm the cost, as it can vary depending on your requirements.
- I will agree the cost and terms of service with you and a 50% deposit will be required to start the work.
- The designer will provide six draft designs for you to review and we will combine the elements you like the most to create a final design.
- Once you are happy with the final design you will need to pay the remaining 50% and the art work will be sent to you by email.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take? – This is very dependent on your availability as you will be required to provide feedback to progress the design, it will also be impacted by the number and type of amendments you request. The workload of the designer also needs to be taken into consideration. In some cases, it can take as little as one week and in other cases, it can take around one month. My advice would be to assume a month and if it is done in less time treat it as a bonus.
What are the terms of service? – When you commission us to create your logo I will ask you to agree by email to our terms of service for logo design, which can be read here. In short, this is an agreement between us on many of the actions already mentioned on this page. It provides a clear framework as to what will happen when and helps to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.
How much will it cost? – Cost varies depending on the requirements we discuss before the work begins. The average logo costs around €250 which is a great investment in your business.